Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sick of It

Welcome to my very emo blog. I'm really just writing this for myself because I need to talk to someone and I have completely run out of friends that I can trust to say anything to. Plus, I want to see how many good days I have, compared to the bad days. I'm expecting way more bad days, but I want to be sure.

For every gorgeous woman in the world, there is some guy who is sick of her shit.

Right now, I am really sick of someone's shit.

He seemed like a great guy. Hard working, fun loving, easy to get along with, happy.

In reality, he is a self-aggrandizing complainer, a martyr, basically lazy, and he lies to me. And I am sick of his shit.

This week he decided that he hates his job. Big surprise, he can't get along with anyone and will take the smallest perceived slight as a huge offense and carry a grudge forever. Childish and petty. I don't want to go into details about this morning's fight, but it upset me bad.

And I am sick of his shit. But what can I do?

More days than not, I think I am just sitting around, waiting to die.

I really miss living every moment.

No comments: